NATIONAL BALLET FOUNDATION EL FIRULETE,
IDENTIFIED WITH THE NIT: 811.046.272-7
This Data Treatment Policy (hereinafter the "Policy") contains the provisions that will regulate the collection, storage, use, access and treatment of the personal data of the users who access the program of the "WORLD LATIN DACE CUP COLOMBIA 2023" and the services promoted and commercialized by the NATIONAL BALLET FOUNDATION EL FIRULETE, identified with the
NIT: 811.046.272-7 (hereinafter the "Services").
The user who acquires the Service (hereinafter the "User") must carefully read, understand and accept this Policy. The terms and conditions of this Policy may be modified by the NATIONAL BALLET FOUNDATION EL FIRULETE at any time. We will communicate any changes to this Policy one month before such changes become effective.
1. Registration Data
The User, by registering and accessing the Services, accepts and acknowledges that the
NATIONAL BALLET FOUNDATION EL FIRULETE may request personal information necessary for the proper provision of the Services (hereinafter "Personal Data").
2. Person in charge and responsible for the Personal Data
The NATIONAL BALLET FOUNDATION EL FIRULETE, a legally constituted commercial society, identified with Nit No. 811.046.272-7, in its capacity as organizer of the event "WORLD LATIN DACE CUP COLOMBIA 2023" and the services that it promotes and commercializes, will act as responsible for the processing of Personal Data, understanding as responsible the one who decides on the database and/or the processing of Personal Data (hereinafter the " Responsible Party"). Likewise, the NATIONAL BALLET FOUNDATION EL FIRULETE, in its capacity as organizer of the event "WORLD LATIN DACE CUP COLOMBIA 2023" and the services it promotes and commercializes for it will act as the person in charge of the treatment of the Personal Data, understanding as responsible that which by itself or in association with others performs the processing of Personal Data on behalf of the Responsible Party (hereinafter the "Data Processor").
3. Purpose of the Personal Data treatment
The main purpose of recording Personal Data in our Databases is to fulfill the purposes detailed below:
- The management of the relationship with Users and the provision, payment and collection of the Services. The provision of the Data for this purpose is mandatory, otherwise preventing the fulfillment of the contract.
- The sending of commercial communications related to the Services.
- The compliance of the obligations of data retention related to the general information of the persons registered for the event. The provision of data for this purpose is obligatory, in accordance with current regulations.
- To improve the attention to its Users, as well as to maintain contact with them.
- Improve the event experience.
- Providing information to duly authorized companies or state entities about Personal Data of the Users of the Services.
- Provide financial information to fiscal, tax, judicial and control authorities.
Thus, the treatment of such Personal Data obeys to a legitimate purpose in accordance with the Constitution and the Law, which is informed to the holder. The treatment and purpose of the information in the databases of the NATIONAL BALLET FOUNDATION EL FIRULETE are related to the rendering of the Services, contractual relationship, commercial and/or advertising purposes.
The User understands and accepts that the NATIONAL BALLET FOUNDATION EL FIRULETE may transmit the information provided by the Users to certain third parties in order to comply with its contractual, administrative or financial obligations, as well as to the companies that are part of its business group and/or suppliers, among them, but not limited to the consultation and report of information before operators of data banks of credit and financial content; commercial and advertising purposes related to options and products offered to the public.
Due to the rendering of the Services object of this Policy, the NATIONAL BALLET FOUNDATION EL FIRULETE will NOT handle personal data associated to minors, according to the article 7 of Law 1581 of 2012.
4. Duration of the Personal Data treatment
The Personal Data for the management of the relationship with the Users and the billing and payment of the Services, if applicable, will be kept for that purpose for as long as the commercial relationship with the User is in force. Once the relationship is terminated, if applicable, the Personal Data may be retained for the time required by the applicable legislation and until the expiry of the statute of limitations for any possible liabilities arising from the Services.
5. Legitimacy for the treatment of Personal Data
The lawful basis for the processing of Personal Data is the provision of Services, as detailed in the CONTEST REGULATIONS, which are published on the website: www.worldlatindancecup.com
It is for this reason that the Users, as owners of the Personal Data, are entitled to exercise the rights that are granted to them by Law 1581 of 2012 and regulatory Decree 1377 of 2013.
6. Rights related to Personal Data
The User as the owner of the Personal Data has the right to:
- To know: The owner has the right to enter through the communication channel established by the organization and request information about the Personal Data.
- Request copy of authorization: The holder of the data, has the right to request copy of the authorization to process his or her Personal Data in accordance with the provisions of the Law 1581 of 2012 through any of the established channels.
- Withdrawal of authorization: The holder of the Personal Data may revoke the authorization when he/she considers so.
- To cancel personal data from the Databases: The owner of the Personal Data may request the organization in charge of processing his/her personal data to cancel the records if he/she considers so.
- Be informed about the treatment that will be given to their Personal Data.
- To file before the Superintendence of Industry and Commerce complaints for infringements of the provisions of the law and other regulations that modify, add or complement it.
The User may exercise his/her rights by sending a request by email to the following address
to: email: [email protected] Remember to clearly indicate the right you wish to exercise.
7. Commitments to Users
7.1 Regarding the Data Controller
- Request authorization from the owner in those cases in which, according to a legal provision, it is necessary to obtain such authorization.
- Inform all holders of the data registered in our databases of their rights with respect to know, update and rectify all the information that relates to the owner at all times, in the full and effective exercise of the right of habeas data.
- File and keep a copy of the authorization issued by the owner.
- Inform the owner of the data the purpose of the collection of their personal data.
- Inform the owner of the data of their legal rights in reference to what is dictated by Law 1581 of 2012 and Decree 1377 of 2013.
- Implement security controls to restrict access by unauthorized persons to both physical and digital databases.
- To guarantee that the information submitted for processing is in accordance with the law and the policies established within the organization.
- Rectify the information when it is inconsistent or incomplete.
- To comply with the requirements of the law regarding the timely attention of the requests issued by the data owners.
- To give exclusive access to the information to those persons who have the pertinent approval.
- Develop a policy manual that demonstrates in a procedural way the organization's accountability with respect to the personal data of the owners registered in the Databases.
- Have this policy manual in an easily accessible place so that users can learn about it.
- Communicate to the owner of the data, the use given to such information.
- Notifying the person in charge of the treatment of the personal data
- when there are violations to the security codes and there are risks in the administration of the holder's information.
7.2 Regarding the Data Processor
- Validate that the Data Controller is duly authorized to provide the personal data to be processed as Processor.
- Guarantee the holder, at all times, the full and effective exercise of the right of habeas data under the terms of the law.
- Keep the information under the necessary security conditions to prevent its adulteration, loss, unauthorized use or access, or fraudulent access.
- Timely update, rectify or delete the data, in the latter case, whenever legally or contractually required.
- Update the information reported by the Data Controllers within five (5) business days from the date of receipt through the contact channels established for this purpose.
- Process queries and claims made by the owners in the terms indicated in this policy.
- Record in the database the legend "complaint in process" in the form established in this policy.
- Insert in the database the legend "information under judicial discussion" once notified by the competent authority about legal proceedings related to the quality of personal data.
- Refrain from circulating information that is being disputed by the owner and whose blocking has been ordered by the Superintendence of Industry and Commerce.
- Allow access to the information only to persons authorized by the owner, the person in charge or those authorized by law to that effect.
- Inform the Superintendence of Industry and Commerce when there are violations to the security codes and there are risks in the administration of the information of the holders.
- Comply with the instructions and requirements given by the Superintendence of Industry and Commerce.
8. Due process for the treatment of personal data
Users as holders of Personal Data or their beneficiaries may make any type of inquiry through the established communication channels.
Once the request has been sent by the owner and received by the Controller and/or Data Processor, as the case may be, of the processing of the owner's data, the request issued will be processed within the following 10 working days.
If for any reason this request is not processed and therefore is not answered to the holder within the established time, the Controller and/or Data Processor will inform the owner the reasons why a solution has not been given to the request and will have to agree on a new date for a solution, which may not be more than five working days from the expiration date of the first procedure.
Likewise, data owners or their beneficiaries may submit claims when they consider that the information contained in the databases should be corrected, updated or suppressed, and in general when they consider the non-compliance by the Responsible and/or the Processor of the duties established in the norm, providing always the following information:
- Full name and surname.
- Contact information (physical and/or electronic address and contact telephone numbers).
- Means to receive a response to the request.
- Reason(s)/fact(s) giving rise to the claim with a brief description of the right you wish to exercise (know, update, rectify, request proof of the authorization granted, revoke it, delete, access the information).
- Signature (if applicable) and identification number.
The maximum term to address the claim will be 15 working days from its receipt. The request must include the identification of the owner, the description of the facts that give rise to the claim, the address, in addition to providing the documents that they wish to assert.
Supported by the provisions of Article 10 of Law 1581 of 2012, when the personal information is required by a public or administrative entity in the exercise of its functions, the company will be obliged to deliver it without the user's authorization.
For the exercise of their rights, the owners of the Personal Data have the following channels of attention:
NATIONAL BALLET FOUNDATION EL FIRULETE
National landline: (Whatsapp) +57 3147722450
E-mail: [email protected]
9. Associated regulations
- Political Constitution of Colombia:
Article 15: "All persons have the right to their personal and family privacy and to their good name, and the State must respect them and ensure that they are respected. Likewise, they have the right to know, update and rectify the information that has been collected about them in data banks and files of public and private entities. In the collection, processing and circulation of data shall respect the freedom and other guarantees enshrined in the Constitution.”
Article 20: "Every person is guaranteed the freedom to express and disseminate his or her thoughts and opinions, to inform and to receive truthful and impartial information, and to establish mass media. These are free and have social responsibility. The right to rectification in conditions of equity is guaranteed. There will be no censorship.”
- Statutory Law 1581 of 2012:
"Whereby general provisions are issued for the Protection of Personal Data".
- Decree 1377 of 2013:
"Whereby Law 1581 of 2012 is partially regulated".
- Decree 886 of 2014:
"Whereby Article 25 of Law 1581 of 2012 is regulated regarding the National Registry of Databases".