NOTICE TO BE INCLUDED ON THE WEB, BEFORE INSTALLING COOKIES IN
THE USER'S BROWSER
The www.worldlatindancecup.com website uses its own and third-party cookies to collect information that helps optimize your visit to its web pages. Cookies will not be used to collect personal information. You can allow or reject their use, you can also change your settings whenever you wish.
NOTE - If you click on the button:
"Accept cookies": continue browsing the website and the message may disappear.
"Modify your settings": access the section "How to modify your cookie settings"; of the following text.
OIt is also necessary that they include a warning like the one in the example when entering the web page, before the cookies are installed to the user.
LEGAL TEXT TO INCLUDE ON THE WEBSITE
What are cookies?
Cookies are files that can be downloaded to your computer through web pages. They are tools that play an essential role for the provision of many services of the information society. Among other things, they allow a website to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his or her computer and, depending on the information obtained, can be used to recognize the user and improve the service offered.
Types of cookies
Depending on who is the entity that manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, two types of cookies can be distinguished:
- Own cookies: those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as own cookies.
There is also a second classification according to the length of time they remain stored in the client's browser, which may be:
- Session cookies: designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only of interest to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (e.g. a list of products purchased).
- Persistent cookies: the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period of time defined by the data controller, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Finally, there is another classification with five types of cookies depending on the purpose for which the data obtained are processed:
- Technical cookies: those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted areas, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing, store content for the broadcasting of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: they allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a specific criteria in the user's terminal such as, for example, language, type of browser through which you access the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: they allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of browsing profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, with the purpose of introducing improvements based on the analysis of the data on the use made by users of the service.
- Advertising Cookies: they allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of advertising spaces.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: they store information on the behavior of users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Disabling and deleting cookies
You have the option to allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer. By disabling cookies, some of the available services may no longer be operational. The way to disable cookies is different for each browser, but it can usually be done from the Tools or Options menu. You can also consult the browser's Help menu where you can find instructions. The user may at any time choose which cookies he/she wants to operate on this website.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options
of the browser installed on your computer:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer o Microsoft Edge: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/impedir-que-los-sitios-web-guarden-sus-preferencia
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=es
- Safari: http://safari.helpmax.net/es/privacidad-y-seguridad/como-gestionar-las-cookies/
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
In addition, you can also manage the storage of cookies in your browser through tools such as the following
- Ghostery: www.ghostery.com/
- Your online choices: www.youronlinechoices.com/es/
Cookies used on www.worldlatindancecup.com
Below, we identify the cookies that are being used in this portal as well as their type and function:
Acceptance of the Cookies Policy
In view of this information it is possible to carry out the following actions:
- Accept cookies. This notice will not be displayed again when accessing any page of the portal during the current session.
- Close. The warning is hidden on this page.